How to monitor FPS, CPU, GPU and RAM usage in Games
OSD with MSI Afterburner
MSI Afterburner is a software that can be used by everyone regardless of what graphics card you’re using. The software can be downloaded for free from the company’s official website. You can have the graphs (in realtime) of specific data you want to show on a window and/or you can have an On-Screen Display numerics of such data shown to you as an overlay while gaming. You can select which specific data FPS, GPU Temp, CPU Temp, GPU Usage, CPU Usage, RAM Usage, and many many more that you only want to show.
- FPS (including minimum/average/maximum and frame time).
- Real-time information about CPU, video card, memory, network activity, disks activity and more.
- Show sensors information as numbers and/or graphs.
- Notifications about the critical values of all important parameters.
- Energy consumption sensor (in the presence of a UPS or power supply with such a function).
- You can customize the sensors, set limit values, change colors, sizes, fonts, alignment and position of any displayed data.